4.6.14

World Engineering, Science & Technology Congress

ESTCON for short is a global event organised by my university. It's an event where bunch of professors from all around the world gather and talk about the latest discoveries in engineering and solutions for the future. Apart from that, there's an exhibition of all sorts of engineering things, like a science fair. Cabbage soup to replace litmus paper, robots and other cool stuffs. As most of the faculties in my university are involved, I met some of my lecturers, lab assistants, lab demonstrator, tutors there which is why my course, electrical engineering, got a one week break.






(The photos here are kinda blurry because I screencapture it from videos because I was doing a 15 second instagram documentary so I didn't took much photos as I took more videos)